Tuesday, June 30, 2009

At that Moment in Time

I am sitting here watching Banister throw a nice 1 run game through the 5th. It has kind of been nice watching them be “in” games again and have Soria to close the deal when they are up. At any rate I do see progress in this team. Naturally I jump back and forth between Family Guy on TBS and the RSN. We have one large issue with this set up. I get stuck watching the FG and not the game.
I have been hooked on several TV shows over the years. I have watched MASH, Cheers, The Simpson, Seinfeld, 2 & ½ Men and on. Now there are only two real shows that will/have stood the test of time. Seinfeld will always be at the top of my list. Yet we are blessed again to have a show that is legendary and great. Family Guy is able to make fun of every single race, handicap, religion etc. They find a way for me and my sick sense of humor to enjoy all of the non-PC things that I love.
If you aren’t a current fan I suggest you chase this opportunity. It is on every night on re-runs and of course on FOX Sundays. You can always catch it at www.hulu.com. I would also suggest you check out Seth McFarlane’s pet project www.sethcomedy.com. You might want to check out a few other shows running now or shortly: HBO: Hung, True Blood, and Entourage. You might also check out Nurse Jackie.

1 comment:

  1. Lost and true blood are the two best shows on TV. I have to say, that I never gotten into family guy. I think south park does a better job at satire and breaking pc correctness. I do hear wonderful things about family guy but it always looked like a simpsons rip off to me.

    ReplyDelete